Uninstall Manager is a tool for managing the windows
You can display all registered deinstallations and launch the
deinstallation or setup of any program:
The program is similar to the Windows "add or remove software"
control panel, yet it offers quite many advantages:
- Searching and filtering of uninstallation entries by entering search
strings into the filter box.
- You can sort the list of software packages by their
installation date. Using this standard sort order you can see
immediately, which software has been installed recently.
- The sort order can also be changed to any of the other
- Launching the program and displaying the list of installed
programs is much faster than that of the control panel.
- Removing orphaned deinstallation entries from the
registry. (access this function using the right mouse button
to display the context menu)
- show/hide system packages
- displaying additional information
- Export the software list in XLS and CSV format
The following attributes are displayed for the installed
- program name
- internal name (initially hidden column; to show this,
please move the second column header to the right)
- program version
- installation date
- installation size in MB
- deinstallation command
- modification command
- icon path (The icon itself is displayed when selecting an
The available information varies a bit from installation type
to installation type.
For MSI packages (Microsoft Installer) the following additional
information are displayed:
The contained features of MSI packages can be displayed as tree
using a special dialog:
- frequence of program usage
- date of the last program launch
- number of Program features
(activate this by pressing the right mouse button to display
the context menu)
Currently installed features are marked by "1", not
installed features are preceded by a "0".